I spent Tuesday and Wednesday with Elizabeth in Pasadena, and we did so many fun activities: We went for a hike at Arroyo Seco, (So beautiful! See pictures, below) went for a bike ride in San Marino, played tennis, laid out at the pool, and did some delicious baking and cooking with some recipes from Mama Pea. My favorite part of the visit was getting to feel my niece kicking inside her. I can't believe she's already 5 months pregnant!
I spent Thursday with my Mom and Dad, and enjoyed a trip to Fresh & Easy, my former employer. It was so cool to see all the new products they've launched in the two short months I've been gone! I bought some Illy espresso and pumpkin spice coffee to bring back home to Atlanta.
It was a great trip, and I'm already looking forward to going back in November.
| My sister, Elizabeth! |
| The bridges are so huge when you're this close up! |
| Mom, wearing one of Nana's scarves, posing with a handmade wreath from her friend, Carol! |
No comments:
Post a Comment